Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.
Hast du deine Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Benutzername: Passwort:

Autor Thema: Tiny Trouble  (Gelesen 6549 mal)

Dextolen

• Stufe 15
  • Kultur: Alle
  • Klasse: Alle
  • Dungeonslayer
  • Hat DS-Material in eine andere Sprache übersetzt Scriptor (Bronze): Fanwerk oder Tool für DS erstellt DS-Communitykalender SL einer Forenrunde DS-Online 500+ Postings Conslayer - Uhrwerk DemoTeam DS-Pet: Besitzt ein DS spielendes Haustier Hat eine Seite mit DS-Inhalten (CampaignLogs, Downloads, Settings oder Tools) Ulf: Hat im März 2013 am Flimmerschwinden teilgenommen und den Ulf gemacht Mitglied der DS-GooglePlus-Gruppe
    • Awards
Tiny Trouble
« am: 13. Mai 2013, 20:19:17 »

This is a transcript of an adventure my 9 year old son ran for me last night. He did not prepare and ran this from his head.  I was very entertained. We completed the whole adventure but this is a detail of the first half. Sorry,  in English

Tiny Troubles
A Dungeonslayers Adventure for 1st level characters
by Gavin Davis, Age 9

My son (9 yrs) was begging to play some +Dungeonslayers all weekend. I ignored him for as long as I could until my wife took me aside and said "You're a gamer and your son is begging to play".  Looking at it that way, I said 'let's play'. He then said "I want to be the dungeon master".  Oh....ok...

Ready for anything from complete slaughter to a frustrated early finish I sat down with a sorcerer (Caliente "Cal" Fiero) and his fighter (Billy Kill). I reassured him I'd help him through the crunchy bits and told him DS is very easy to run.  He made it up as he went along, and it went like this:

We were in a small town. The mayor called for adventuring types to help him with a problem. His house had been robbed 3 nights in a row and he was at his wits end. We agreed to check it out.  He invited us in his two story home.  We looked around and Cal found tiny muddy boot prints leading from the front door, up the stairs. The trail fell cold upstairs, but the mayor informed us that all the jewelry and valuables were stolen from upstairs bedrooms. 

We set up an ambush. Cal waited in an upstairs closet while Bill hid in a closet under the stairs on the main level. We told the mayor to go about his normal routine.  As the night went on, eventually Bill heard someone, or something, squeezing through a small window above the front door.

There were three of them, they were less than 2 feet tall. They looked like flesh colored goblins without ears, only small holes where their ears would be. Their faces had dim-witted, child-like expressions and they wore baggie, ill-fitting rags as clothes.  Three off them plopped on the ground (not seeming to suffer from the 6 foot drop).  They gathered themselves and set to climbing the stairs, which were somewhat difficult due to their small size.

Bill waited until he heard the last one reach the top of the stairs and then he crept out of his hiding spot and up the stairs. The top stair squeaked under his foot but the toddling little men paid it no mind. They all moved into the master bedroom where the mayor slept and Cal waited patiently.

Cal heard the little creatures enter and begin searching for valuables. Bill jumped in the room, firing up the lantern and slamming the door behind him. Cal jumped out of the closet. The creatures were dumbfounded.

"AHA!!!! Caught you, thieves!" Cal yelled as Bill drew his club and looked tough. The little creatures looked at each other and began to scatter.  Bill grabbed a pillow case from the mayor's bed and began stuffing them into the bag. Soon he had them all.

"Who you working for?" he demanded, shaking the bag.
"Our king, our king, he wants gold!" the sack replied.
"Where is this king, take us there" he demanded
"Uh...we don't know." the captives replied.

"These guys seem sort of off." Cal stated as he came up with an idea.  He motioned for Bill to bring the bag downstairs. They went outside and he had Bill pretend to accidentally let one out of the bag.

It looked around and ran very quickly towards the town square. The duo followed and the creature never looked back. It ran into a small, decorative garden in the center of town and it was gone.

Cal and Bill searched carefully and the normally oblivious fighter found a small mound in the garden. There was a tiny door, too small for either of them to fit through, but searching around he discovered the mound was built on an old sewer system manhole cover. He lifted it off and the hole below lead into the darkness. He could hear tiny footsteps fading away in the dark.

to be continued...

Ursus Piscis

• Stufe 20
  • "Fluffomat" (Text Machine) und Forums-Teddy
  • Scriptor (Gold): Inhalte für Printpublikation verfasst 1000+ Postings Mit Wagnis ans Ziel: Hat das Arltum Aentstein in den Kronkriegen unterstützt Chronist (Silber): Hat 4+ DS-Spielsessionberichte gepostet Registrierter Betatester Schimmerbund: Mitglied im Schimmerbund DS-Communitykalender
    • Awards
Antw:Tiny Trouble
« Antwort #1 am: 13. Mai 2013, 20:49:40 »

:ds: - THE NEXT GENERATION  :thumbup:

Nice story - already eager to read the rest!  :)

Btw: Wasn't it enough that your pet was infected with  :ds:? What are you doing to your family?
 ;)

CK

• Administrator
  • Stufe 20
  • Kultur: Bergzwerge
  • Klasse: Krieger
  • Just slay
  • Redakteur bei Burning Books Hat 1+ MGQ geleitet Hat 1+ MGQ-Spielbericht veröffentlicht 1000+ Postings Chronist (Silber): Hat 4+ DS-Spielsessionberichte gepostet Scriptor (Gold): Inhalte für Printpublikation verfasst Gehört zu den Oberen 10 Themenstartern
    • Dungeonslayers.de
    • Awards
« Antwort #2 am: 14. Mai 2013, 09:34:11 »

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

FrekiWolf

• Stufe 12
  • Chronist der Abenteuer von Lok'tar
  • 500+ Postings Ulf: Hat im März 2013 am Flimmerschwinden teilgenommen und den Ulf gemacht Chronist (Bronze): Hat 1+ DS-Spielsessionbericht gepostet Erbe ist Recht: Hat das Arltum Nordek in den Kronkriegen unterstützt Kulturennenner: 5 Lieblingskulturen Caeras ausführlich genannt Schimmerbund: Mitglied im Schimmerbund
    • Awards
« Antwort #3 am: 14. Mai 2013, 10:31:07 »

:thumbup: Nice ;D

Blakharaz

• Stufe 20
  • Dungeonslayer
  • Beta (Bronze): Hat an einem abgeschlossenen Betatest teilgenommen Scriptor (Gold): Inhalte für Printpublikation verfasst Ulf: Hat im März 2013 am Flimmerschwinden teilgenommen und den Ulf gemacht Mitglied der DS-Facebook-Gruppe Chronist (Silber): Hat 4+ DS-Spielsessionberichte gepostet Scriptor (Bronze): Fanwerk oder Tool für DS erstellt 500+ Postings DS-Communitykalender Wild sei die Jagd: Hat das Arltum Fahlstepp in den Kronkriegen unterstützt
    • Awards
« Antwort #4 am: 14. Mai 2013, 12:35:53 »

:thumbup: