Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.
Hast du deine Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Benutzername: Passwort:

Autor Thema: Any more titles being translated?  (Gelesen 3190 mal)

jnov36

• Stufe 1
  • Kultur: Alle
  • Klasse: Alle
  • Dungeonslayer
    • Awards
Any more titles being translated?
« am: 15. April 2021, 01:36:13 »

Just wondering if there any plans of translating any more material to English?  I would love to be able to buy a few copies of Slay!  Other adventures too. 

Sintholos

• Darc-Redaktion
  • Stufe 20
  • Kultur: Vandrianer
  • Klasse: Krieger
  • Slayer!!!!
  • Redakteur bei Burning Books 1000+ Postings Slaydakteur: Hat an 1+ Ausgaben der SLAY! mitgewirkt Chronist (Gold): Hat 12+ DS-Spielsessionberichte gepostet DS-Communitykalender Scriptor (Bronze): Fanwerk oder Tool für DS erstellt
    • Awards
Antw:Any more titles being translated?
« Antwort #1 am: 15. April 2021, 08:18:49 »

The Slay! is a Fanzine made by fans and community members and uses content of a lot of creators under CC BY-SA 3.0. Therefore it is not officially supported by publisher Uhrwerk and I am not aware that any efforts have been taken to translate them into other languages. But you are free to download them in German, translate it with any software you like and ask questions here, if something appears to be strange to you. Our Community tends to help out quite quickly.

Regarding adventures: Official content is provided by Uhrwerk. If there is no translation of anything, there is only little chance it exists, unfortunatly. But you can have a look at our Slayers Pit. In the Download Section you can choose english as a filter option. It contains a couple of translated things you might like.

jnov36

• Stufe 1
  • Kultur: Alle
  • Klasse: Alle
  • Dungeonslayer
    • Awards
Antw:Any more titles being translated?
« Antwort #2 am: 16. April 2021, 15:24:40 »

Thank you very much, I will try both of your suggestions.