Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.
Hast du deine Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Benutzername: Passwort:

Autor Thema: English language content?  (Gelesen 8069 mal)

briant

• Stufe 1
  • Kultur: Alle
  • Klasse: Alle
  • Dungeonslayer
    • Awards
English language content?
« am: 25. August 2020, 12:10:13 »

Sorting through old documents, I came across Dungeonslayers version 3.5 and 4 which I downloaded a long time ago.
I remember there used to be a page with adventures written/translated to English, but I can't seem to find any content for this game now (and didn't download at the time).
Is it still being provided for these days? I'm thinking of using these rules as an introductory game for a small group.

Braumeister

• Stufe 4
  • Kultur: Feldler
  • Klasse: Krieger
  • Professioneller Biertrinker
  • DS-Communitykalender
    • Awards
Antw:English language content?
« Antwort #1 am: 25. August 2020, 12:23:37 »

There is a website called Slayer's Pit, which contains a lot of the material made for Dungeonslayers, https://www.f-space.de/ds4/downloads.html on which you can set the filter to english.
I am not sure if that is what you were searching for though.

Only adventures that I could find on there (that were translated into english) are:

- D2G01: The Brigands of Lyrkenfenn
- D2G02: Tomb of the Witchking
- D2G03: The Queen of Blackriver
- D2G04: Night of the Damned
- D2G05: The Runes of Oblivion
- D2G06: The Wizard of Lom-Tranar
- D2G07: Crypt of Horrors
- D2G08: The Mistress of Spider-Mountain
- D2G09: Cult of the Snakes

Zauberlehrling

• Stufe 20
  • Kultur: Wyndländer
  • Klasse: Krieger
  • Er will doch nur spielen!
  • DS-Communitykalender Registrierter Betatester Slaydakteur: Hat an 1+ Ausgaben der SLAY! mitgewirkt Chronist (Gold): Hat 12+ DS-Spielsessionberichte gepostet 1000+ Postings SL einer Forenrunde DS-Online Scriptor (Bronze): Fanwerk oder Tool für DS erstellt
    • Awards
« Antwort #2 am: 25. August 2020, 12:28:45 »

There are also some English supplement-rules and additions there. Funny enough, not all of them are tagged correctly. If you are looking for something like that look out for the things "Dextolen" made. He has written some supplements in English (some of them are re-translated to German, its complicated ;))

briant

• Stufe 1
  • Dungeonslayer
    • Awards
« Antwort #3 am: 27. August 2020, 14:59:09 »

Thanks for your replies, I will be taking a look through those.
I did manage to find the original pages on the "Way Back Machine" / internet archive - took a bit of working out how to use it, so if anyone else comes here looking for the same thing, the link was
https://web.archive.org/web/20161021153836/http://www.dungeonslayers.com/?page_id=112

Dextolen

• Stufe 15
  • Dungeonslayer
  • Hat DS-Material in eine andere Sprache übersetzt Scriptor (Bronze): Fanwerk oder Tool für DS erstellt DS-Communitykalender 500+ Postings SL einer Forenrunde DS-Online Conslayer - Uhrwerk DemoTeam Hat eine Seite mit DS-Inhalten (CampaignLogs, Downloads, Settings oder Tools) DS-Pet: Besitzt ein DS spielendes Haustier Ulf: Hat im März 2013 am Flimmerschwinden teilgenommen und den Ulf gemacht Mitglied der DS-GooglePlus-Gruppe
    • Awards
« Antwort #4 am: 18. April 2021, 23:52:00 »

I should still have my translations.  My process was really simple, however. First I used Google Translate to do a basic translation, and then try to clean it up using a combination of word or phrase research on things that didn't make sense and rephrase for english.