Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.
Hast du deine Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Benutzername: Passwort:

Autor Thema: Problem mit Talent Psideflektorexperte  (Gelesen 368 mal)

Rojnin

• Stufe 1
  • Kultur: Alle
  • Klasse: Alle
  • Dungeonslayer
    • Awards
Problem mit Talent Psideflektorexperte
« am: 17. Juli 2023, 14:31:28 »

Guten Tag,
I might as well say straight away that I know absolutely no German, and I use a translator for that. My native language is French.

I'm trying to translate Starslayers into French with some difficulty. But the talent "Psideflektorexperte" is really a problem for me. I don't understand the description at all.
Could someone give me a simpler description, or even an example of how it's used?

Ein herzliches Dankeschön.

Zauberlehrling

• Stufe 20
  • Kultur: Wyndländer
  • Klasse: Krieger
  • Er will doch nur spielen!
  • DS-Communitykalender Registrierter Betatester Slaydakteur: Hat an 1+ Ausgaben der SLAY! mitgewirkt Chronist (Gold): Hat 12+ DS-Spielsessionberichte gepostet 1000+ Postings SL einer Forenrunde DS-Online Scriptor (Bronze): Fanwerk oder Tool für DS erstellt
    • Awards
Antw:Problem mit Talent Psideflektorexperte
« Antwort #1 am: 17. Juli 2023, 15:18:47 »

Hello and welcome!

As I cannot speak, write or read french i try to translate to English (with additional information). I hope this helps (Maybe you speak Spanish? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iOImEXG-ojwyGDr4AJ0ioyw2VKsABJIQ/view ).

German:

[1] Der Charakter versteht es, Psideflektoren zu rekalibrieren, um ihre Leistung zu steigern.
[2] Pro Rang kann er nicht mehr als einen einzelnen Psideflektor um PA+1 erhöhen, da ständige Anpassungen und Korrekturen erforderlich sind.
[3] Bei mehreren Rängen können die Boni auch in einem einzigen Psideflektor vereint werden.
[4] Ein Psideflektor kann immer nur von einem Psideflektorexperten profitieren.

English:

[1] The character can recalibrate his "deflector-shields" to boost the power. (This sentence is just descriptive).
[2] Each rank [of the talent] helps him/her [the character] to increase the PA [=defensive value of the shield] of exactly one deflector-shield per 1 point. (Rest of the sentence is descriptive and translates roughly to: "because it needs constant correction and recalibration")
[3] If you have more ranks you could split those between multiple deflector shields. (Say: You have 2 ranks -> with them you could give one shield +2 or 2 shields +1 each)
[4] Each shield can only be increased by one "Expert in shield technology". (This means: If my character has the talent and your has the talent, we can not both recalibrating one single shield. The stacking of the bonus does not work in this way).

I hope that helps a little bit.

Rojnin

• Stufe 1
  • Kultur: Alle
  • Klasse: Alle
  • Dungeonslayer
    • Awards
« Antwort #2 am: 17. Juli 2023, 15:33:55 »

Thank you very much. It's much clearer now.
I've downloaded the Spanish version. Two sources of language will give me a much better understanding.

Zauberlehrling

• Stufe 20
  • Kultur: Wyndländer
  • Klasse: Krieger
  • Er will doch nur spielen!
  • DS-Communitykalender Registrierter Betatester Slaydakteur: Hat an 1+ Ausgaben der SLAY! mitgewirkt Chronist (Gold): Hat 12+ DS-Spielsessionberichte gepostet 1000+ Postings SL einer Forenrunde DS-Online Scriptor (Bronze): Fanwerk oder Tool für DS erstellt
    • Awards
« Antwort #3 am: 17. Juli 2023, 16:57:13 »

I hope it helps, but i can not guarantee that the spanish version is 100% correct as it is also a fan-translation as far as i know.