Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.
Hast du deine Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Benutzername: Passwort:

Autor Thema: [News] Das Grimmoire I  (Gelesen 5478 mal)

vikleroy

• Stufe 5
  • Dungeonslayer
    • Awards
Antw:[News] Das Grimmoire I
« Antwort #15 am: 08. Dezember 2014, 18:47:49 »

"Trägheit" and "Hast" are described as level 10 for Heiler in the text but level 9 in the board.

"Trägheit" and "Hast" are described as level 9 for Zauberer in the text but level 10 in the board.

Which one is correct?

And one question for the spell of the sorcerer level one which transfers wounds. If the sorcerer suffers 10 HP, and if dices say 12, does he inflicts 10 or 12 damages?
Another question. The sorcerer suffers 2 attacks, one with 8 HP and another with 12 HP. He uses his spell and does 15. Does he inflicts 15 damages for the 2nd attack or only 12?

Bruder Grimm

• Stufe 17
  • Kultur: Alle
  • Klasse: Alle
  • Ganz und gar nicht druckerfreundlich
  • DS-Communitykalender 250+ Postings
    • Awards
« Antwort #16 am: 08. Dezember 2014, 19:59:44 »

"Trägheit" and "Hast" are described as level 10 for Heiler in the text but level 9 in the board.

"Trägheit" and "Hast" are described as level 9 for Zauberer in the text but level 10 in the board.

Which one is correct?
Oops... 10 for Heiler, 9 for Zauberer. Thanks for the hint.

Zitat
And one question for the spell of the sorcerer level one which transfers wounds. If the sorcerer suffers 10 HP, and if dices say 12, does he inflicts 10 or 12 damages?
Another question. The sorcerer suffers 2 attacks, one with 8 HP and another with 12 HP. He uses his spell and does 15. Does he inflicts 15 damages for the 2nd attack or only 12?
Hm, the intention is, that he can maximally inflict only as much damage as he can heal himself.
So in the first case, only 10, in the second, should be 15, for he has taken 20 damage in total.
Basically, the maximum is the amount of HP the sorcerer himself lacks at the moment of casting.
Just because I have a model's body doesn't mean you can use me like this!

vikleroy

• Stufe 5
  • Dungeonslayer
    • Awards
« Antwort #17 am: 08. Dezember 2014, 20:33:39 »

Undefendable for a level 1 spell (heal and damage), isn't that too powerful?

Bruder Grimm

• Stufe 17
  • Kultur: Alle
  • Klasse: Alle
  • Ganz und gar nicht druckerfreundlich
  • DS-Communitykalender 250+ Postings
    • Awards
« Antwort #18 am: 09. Dezember 2014, 10:56:57 »

Undefendable for a level 1 spell (heal and damage), isn't that too powerful?
Especially considering its range, I don't actually think so. You have to get into an enemy's close combat reach to use it, and you have to be wounded to make any damage at all, even quite severe to be truly effective.
Unless you use it to transfer your wounds to an ally. But then you have an injured ally...

But if you think it is to powerful, just go ahead and increase its level as you see fit  :) Or don't allow it at all.
But I'd be looking forward for your experiences with this spell. I certainly have to admit that it wasn't possible for me to thoroughly test that huge number of spells
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Just because I have a model's body doesn't mean you can use me like this!